Updated: 1st November 2020
During the pandemic, if you choose to attend an in person session, I will ask you to sign my COVID agreement. This outlines the precautions I am taking in order to provide a COVID secure environment.
Please do not attend if either yourself (or anyone you have had contact with) starts to display symptoms of the virus. In this situation, please contact me (via email or phone) to discuss. If I (or anyone I have had contact with) starts to display symptoms, I will contact you to discuss accordingly. Any changes in government advice, may result in changes to these arrangements.
In accordance with government advice, I would ask that you wear a face covering when entering and exiting the counselling room. You may remove your mask once we are both seated.
In The Room
- The counselling chairs will be set as far apart as possible to provide maximum social distancing.
- The windows will be open, subject to the weather conditions.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided, should you wish to use it.
- I will thoroughly clean and disinfect the counselling area (including chairs and soft furnishings) before each face to face session.
- I will open and close the counselling room door, please do not touch the door yourself.
- I will not provide tissues or drinking water. Please feel free to bring your own.
- Although toilet facilities remain available, I would ask that these are only used in an emergency
Sessions can be cancelled free of charge up to 48 hours in advance. Sessions cancelled within 48 hours will be charged for.
Payment via bank transfer prior to the session is preferred. If this is not possible, please contact me to discuss an alternative arrangement.